Are you motivated by serving others? Do you have an unusual level of organization, both professionally and personally? Do you love juggling multiple time sensitive projects at once?
Is your checkbook always balanced? Do you enjoy numbers? Does budgeting, planning, and analytical thinking sound fun?
Do you love formatting documents? Do you enjoy editing documents and making changes as directed? Does navigating a new software program sound like a fun challenge?
If so, one of our administrative positions, which include Support Staff, Billing, and Bookkeeping may be a good fit for you.
Nicholas Knapton, P.S. is a growing public accounting firm with offices located in both the Seattle and Spokane downtown financial districts, offering a variety of accounting services. We specialize in helping our clients solve complex problems, often by providing unique solutions.
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- A servant’s heart.
- Loves helping people, regardless of how insignificant the task.
- Great listener.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Is organized, and likes to take notes and write things down.
- Likes to solve problems.
- Enjoys making sure names are spelled correctly and labels are straight.
- Loves to work in a professional environment.
- Thrives on taking direction from more than a dozen people.
- Energized by multitasking and working under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys working with many different personality types.
- Can easily stay calm under stress.
- Ability to work both independently and with others.
- Experience in an administrative and/or support role.
- Excited to be part of a growing company.
- Anticipates the needs of others and thinks three steps ahead.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with clients, vendors, and coworkers.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone.
- Understands the importance of administrative and support staff.
- Asks questions.
We are always seeking qualified individuals with a great attitude and ridiculously high work ethic to join our team. Our positions begin as entry level with opportunity to grow and make a career in Spokane or Seattle, with the possible opportunity to travel, if desired.
We are not like other firms. Projects are assigned and the possibility of advancement is based on attitude, ability, hard work and the needs of the firm, rather than on length of time in a position. All administrative staff work closely together, and all administrative staff also serve our professional staff which includes Certified Public Accountants and Attorneys.
Open opportunities will be available through Craigslist and Indeed, and postings include additional information such as qualifications, responsibilities, benefits and compensation.